Monday 9 October 2017

Happy Birthday Images with Flowers and Quotes for Friends

I believe that man grow old like wine and womengrows old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
Birthday are the perfect time for remembering special people like you.. because you mean so much to me. For the sweet person you are; and the kind things you do; May life's special blessings be yours all year through! Happy Birthday.
Wishing Happy Birthday to my charming and extremely talented friend. 
 Look at my delicious cake. I know you love cakes so let's finish it together.
It's the perfect time to give a good start to another year. It's the time to feel good about everything. May you get everything, you wish with every passing year. Happy Birthday.
Wishing my best friend a big happy birthday. This special day is only made for you. 

Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song "Happy birthday" to celebrate your birthday.
A wish for you on your Birthday, Whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek, may you find, whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled. On your Birthday & always. Happy Birthday.
You are the one for whom I have understood the love and accompany of a sister. Happy Birthday, sis. 
I always dream about you, you gave smile to my lips, you are my heartbeat, you are my angel and you are the light on my life. Happy birthday.
You're such a special friend who deserves a special day for being who you are and bringing joy in every way. You make us smile and laugh with everything you do so today we get to send a special birthday wish for you.
If it were not for you, I would have never known what is love. Thank you for being my wife. I love you and I wish the best for you on your special day.Happy Birthday my beloved. 
Wishing you happiness to welcome each morning, wishing you laughter to make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship sharing and caring, and all of the joy the Birthday can bring.
Sending you all my love on your birthday to keep your heart warm the whole year through. Happy Birthday, my dearest.
Dad, please keep in mind that I love you so much. I’m wishing you a lovely and colorful birthday. 
I’m sending this birthday message to the best-looking and extraordinary sister in the world. Love you so much.
May everything happy and everything bright, be yours on your birthday from morning till night.
Friends always have a special bond between them and no one can break it. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.
 You must be feeling good, because you luck fifty, though you are sixty today.
I could never find a gift that would measure to the love you have showered on me in. Dad, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I look up to and dream to become. Wish you have a wonderful Birthday.
Brother, your presence in my life has made it more elegant. I hope you already know it. Happy Birthday, bro.
Don't blow the candle the fire department is on their way to do this job. If your candle cost more than your cake then definitely you are getting older.
Your birthday is the ideal time to say.. No words are enough to thank you.. for all the joys you have showered on me.. Wishing you all the happiness on your Birthday.
You are the prettiest, you are the cutest you are most charming, you are most intelligent I have never seen someone who is elegant Baby, I love you a lot. Happy Birthday.
Hope you'll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know, I don't have words to express and emotions to show, May this birthday bring a smile on your face, In my heart, you will always have a special place! Happy birthday Dad.
I am so grateful that I have you as my dad. Thanks for always for all the support, that you have given to me. Thank you for being a kind and caring Father. Love you Dad! Happy Birthday. 
Hope some day you'll enjoy a delicious cake with out tooth. Grow more older and become toothless soon.
My love for you knows no bounds. My respect for you is equally immense. You are my ultimate emotional support & my sweetest friend. Ever memory from the gone years, makes me glad that you are my brothers. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest, Brother.
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...