Friday 6 October 2017

Birthday Image and Quotes with Message for Friends

What is the birthday without fun? Exactly. That is why here you will find idea on how to write funny birthday wishes accompanied with hilarious bday images and few videos for laughing in motion.
Thanks for being the perfect companion on the rides of FRIENDSHIP. I always felt out of this globe when we were together. Happy Birthday.
My loving brother, I’m so glad to have you and you’re such a friend whom I’ll be loving throughout my entire life.
Shopping anything for your special day is always hard, so lets do it together today. It's time to stop counting the numbers of candles and start to think about the wishes you've got today.
Birthday are the perfect time for remembering special people like you.. because you mean so much to me. 
For the sweet person you are; and the kind things you do; May life's special blessings be yours all year through! Happy Birthday.


On your special day. I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
Dad, please keep in mind that I love you so much. I’m wishing you a lovely and colorful birthday.
I’m sending this birthday message to the best-looking and extraordinary sister in the world. Love you so much.
It’s so great to have you as my best friend. I would like to share my every single moment with you. Happy Birthday.
Wishing a happy birthday to my amazing cousin. I hope all your dreams will come true very soon.
Hay bro, your presence in my life has made it more gorgeous. I hope you already know it. Happy Birthday, my brother.
Though we argue about many things and irritate each other. But I love you and consider you always as my best friend. Happy Birthday, friend.
I’m thanking you for always being a perfect companion on my journey. Without you I would have been absolutely lost. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, my dear friend.
I’m so lucky that I have such a beautiful and precious relationship with my loving and wonderful friend. Happy Birthday.
May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come.
Happy Birthday, sister. I believe this new year of your life will you the wonderful things in your life. Love you so much.
We’ve shared many good times and did so many things. Thanks for everything. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday, sister. I believe this new year of your life will you the wonderful things in your life. Love you so much. 
Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my lovely mom. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.
My loving brother, I’m so glad to have you and you’re such a friend whom I’ll be loving throughout my entire life.
You are a person for whom it's always tough to find a perfect gift. So, i decided not to bring any thing expect this beautiful rose.
Friend, we shared so many laughs and thoughts and also boosted each other up when we were down. Have a wonderful birthday.
You cannot compare the relation between brothers to anything in the world – especially the millions of memories that you cherish.
On your special day, i wishes you good  luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fit on the cake easily. Wising you a happy birthday.
There might be thousands of sisters in this world, but to me you are the best, without any doubt. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...