Thursday 26 October 2017

Happy New Year Message 2018 for Best Friend

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
Every New Year wish I have ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart…Happy New Year, with love. 
I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?
As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year my love.
You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me, and I love you for that. Happy New Year. 

There's a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I've got to see my friends 'cause I'm too content being by myself.
My New Year's resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes... and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year.
With your compassion and generosity, you redefined the meaning of best friends. I have been blessed. Happy New Year to a wonderful human who happens to be my dearest friend. 
Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.
As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.
Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.

Making something and sending it out into the world and then people not only responding to it but adopting it for their own and making a separate thing for it, that's beautiful. It just shows you how much you can affect other people... the butterfly effect of everything you put out into the world.
 We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
The three-year-old who lies about taking a cookie isn't really a liar after all. He simply can't control his impulses. He then convinces himself of a new truth and, eager for your approval, reports the version that he knows will make you happy.
Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year, Mom.
New Years come, and New Years go, but our friendship has stood the test of time. Wishing you the best in this upcoming year.
When I was 18, I was moving to New York to start college at The New School. I had done a year of college in Toronto and wasn't happy there. I didn't have any friends in New York City, but I applied and got in. It was pretty overwhelming, but everyone in New York is so ambitious and creative.
Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you.
I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year, my love. 

The winter solstice has always been special to me as a barren darkness that gives birth to a verdant future beyond imagination, a time of pain and withdrawal that produces something joyfully inconceivable, like a monarch butterfly masterfully extracting itself from the confines of its cocoon, bursting forth into unexpected glory.
My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys: wishing my new love a very Happy New Year.
Metamorphosis has always been the greatest symbol of change for poets and artists. Imagine that you could be a caterpillar one moment and a butterfly the next.
All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year.
Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...