Tuesday 26 September 2017

Cute Birthday Images and Birthday Wishing Quotes

A birthday wish for younger brother: Thank you for putting up with me. I might older than you but you are wiser in so many ways my brother.
On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday.
 There are so many important things that I’ve learnt from you. Happy Birthday, dad.
I gt a feeling that you’ll look really good when you get older. So don’t feel bad about how you look now. Happy birthday my friend.
Special day, specialon and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.
 Sis, we are a great pair because we always look gorgeous in our photos.

Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.
It’s your birthday. Now you’ve more grown up. Every year you’re becoming more perfect.Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. 
A birthday wish for elder sisters: Behind every great sibling is an extraordinary big sister. Cheers to my wonderful sister. 
 Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday. You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday to the second favorite child. - From the first favorite child.
Mom, there is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.
 May your day be as bright as your smile and as lovely as you. Happy birthday my daughter.
A birthday wish for younger sisters: You are incredible in every way. Keep on shining and smiling. Happy birthday my little sister.
I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. 
Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come.
You are my true friend. You were always with me, you supported me, you boosted me up when I was down. Thanks for being such a friend of mine.
I appreciate all the things you do for me. Having a brother like you makes me feel so lucky.
You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, yada yada You know all about me, I know all about you.
Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.
 A birthday wish for daughters from mom: When you came into this world I fell in love. You are always loved sweetheart. Happy birthday.
Donald Trump called and said he wants his hair back. Happy birthday to my tolerant and forgiving sister.
The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don’t need to speak it out loud that I’m your best friend too. Love you dear.
Another birthday, so you are growing older gradually. But I find no change in you. You look perfect like before. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday. May all the best things of the world happen in your life because you are definitely one of the best people too.
Mama, I want to thank you for keeping the belief in my ability. When everyone else had given up, you were the only person to guide me all the way. Have a wonderful day.
I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. 
Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. 

2 comments:

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...