Wednesday 27 September 2017

Happy Birthday Funny Quotes Wishes for Friends



Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
Happy birthday brother. You are not only the greatest brother in the world, but also the best friend of mine.
 You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
Soon your are going start a new year of your life and i hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve.
So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.


Wising my friend a very happy birthday and you dot need to speak it ont loud that i am your best friend too. Love you dear.
No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. I wish you a happiest birthday ever.
So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
 A birthday wish for elder sisters behind every great sibling is an extraordinary big sister. Cheers to my wonderful sister. Happy birthday!
It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can. Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
Wising my friend a very happy birthday and you dot need to speak it out loud that t am your best friend too.Love you dear. 
Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Ha ha.
May your day be as bright as your smile and as lovely as you. Happy birthday my daughter.
Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck.
I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
A Birthday wish for elder sister: Behind every great sibling is an extraordinary big sister. Cheers  to  my wonderful sister. Happy Birthday.
There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. May be I’m late, but happy birthday.
 The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire. 
Wising my friend a very happy birthday and you dot need to speak it out loud that t am your best friend too.
 It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
Who could say that we are related? Just joking of course, I want to say happy birthday cousin and all the best on this special day.
Friend, there is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways, happy birthday to my great. friend.
It’s always very nice to be young, but allows you get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha.
I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a batter friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.
Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...