Tuesday 24 October 2017

Happy New Year Fireworks Image for Friends

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.
A year from now, you're gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now.
The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.
New Year's Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.
Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love.
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.

Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.
Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.
Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. 
Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.
Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.
The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. 
I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back.
Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a very Happy New Year.
Even if our talks may lessen, our hellos and our stories as well, but remember that, no matter what happens, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short. May this year be the best year by far, and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness.
I know. I'm lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have 'til December, right.
Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
With each New Year we get a fresh, clean page to start over. Here’s hoping that life writes a beautiful new chapter for you this year. Happy New Year!As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year.
If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult.
Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.
May we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our hearts. 
 Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.
Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend.
Thank you for being a friend even when I did not deserve one. You are a gem. May you have the biggest, happiest and craziest celebration on New Year’s eve.
I am fortunate to have friends who bring so much joy and craziness to this life. I can’t imagine what it would be like without you cheering me on. Have a great New Year’s eve celebration.
May your New Year’s Eve ring with laughter and cheer! Marking the start of a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...