Monday 2 October 2017

Happy Birthday Cute Images and Birthday Cake Quotes

Next year arrange a big cakes that the number of candles fit on the cake easily. Wising you a happy birthday.
Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
Brothers you are what that even a best friend can’t be. Happy Birthday to world’s Best Brother.
You are a person for whom its always tough to find a perfect gift. So i decided not to bring anything expect this beautiful rose.
The best thing that our parent done is to give me a brother like you!! Happy Birthday Bro.
 We are brothers and best friend for the whole life. Happy Birthday my dear Bro.

I believe that man grows old like wine and women grow old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
Happy Birthday to someone who is heritably as dysfunctional as I am. A very happy birthday to my irreplaceable brother. Wishing you an ocean of happiness.
Even though we are totally Opposites, I have always love you too bits. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Bro.
I know we both have brown very old now, but i hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
You are the perfect footsteps that I wish to follow and without you my life would have been absolute hollow.
Superheroes are one in billions but amazing and caring brother like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday my super hero.
Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song "Happy birthday " to celebrate your birthday.
A better Brother could never find really. A lovely wish for the best brother in the whole world.
My Childhood would have been imperfect without a sister like you. Happy birthday.
It's your birthday. Now you've more grown up. Every year you're become more perfect. Here's to the sweetest and loveliest person i know.
No one is perfect but imperfections make us the cute siblings that we are. Happy birthday to my lovely sis.
Dear sis you are a treasure box in the most precious memories of my child hood.
Hope you'll live as long wish to live. Have a wonderful day. Grow more older and become toothless soon.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister who bought more smiles and joys into my life.
Wishing a Special Sister a very Happy Birthday.
Sister like you are diamond they sparkle, they are priceless ad are in fact a women’s best Friend. 
It's time to stop counting the numbers of candle and start to think about the wishes you've got today.
Despite our fights and arguments you are the most important person in my life.
Dear today is your birthday and you have a brand new year ahead, may this brings a flood of happiness into your life.
Look the number of candle is getting higher but the cake is still too small.
God does not make fairies like you anymore. May you celebrate this special day with inner peace and happiness Happy Birthday mom.
Wish you many- many happy returns of the day. God bless you with love and prosperity.

On your special day, i wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of our life.
Happy Birthday to the most amazing mother, I wish you a remarkable birthday filled with joy and happiness.
If there was an award for the world’s best mother you would definitely win it every year. Wish you a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2018 Happy New Year Image and Different Frames

Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celeb...